LibreELEC is a ‘Just enough OS‘ Linux distribution for running Kodi. It is efficient with a tiny disk and memory footprint and provides cutting-edge hardware support to deliver a set-top box Kodi experience.
Officially supported hardware includes:
Raspberry Pi 0/1/2/3
x86_64 devices with Intel, AMD and Nvidia GPU’s
WeTek Play 1 and 2, WeTek Hub
Cubox iMX6 devices
- updated Kodi to 18.2
- updated Kernel to 4.19.36
- fixed TBS 5520SE tuning
- fixed Zotac remotes
- fixed pvr.hts (Tvheadend) timeshift (partly)
- Changeable SSH passwords!
- Default firewall (iptables) with simple configurations for Home/Public networks
- Updates are moved to their own menu, other options are cleaned up a little
- Safe Mode boot when Kodi experiences startup problems