The Serverless Framework – Build applications comprised of microservices that run in response to events, auto-scale for you, and only charge you when they run. This lowers the total cost of maintaining your apps, enabling you to build more logic, faster.
The Framework uses new event-driven compute services, like AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and more. It’s a command-line tool, providing scaffolding, workflow automation and best practices for developing and deploying your serverless architecture. It’s also completely extensible via plugins.
Serverless is an MIT open-source project, actively maintained by a full-time, venture-backed team.
- Supports Node.js, Python, Java, Scala, C#, F#, Go, Groovy, Kotlin, PHP & Swift.
- Manages the lifecycle of your serverless architecture (build, deploy, update, delete).
- Safely deploy functions, events and their required resources together via provider resource managers (e.g., AWS CloudFormation).
- Functions can be grouped (“serverless services”) for easy management of code, resources & processes, across large projects & teams.
- Minimal configuration and scaffolding.
- Built-in support for multiple stages.
- Optimized for CI/CD workflows.
- Loaded with automation, optimization and best practices.
- 100% Extensible: Extend or modify the Framework and its operations via Plugins.
- An ecosystem of serverless services and plugins.
- A passionate and welcoming community!
- Render event information in aws-ruby handler template
- Adding ap-south-1 to supported region list
- Fix invalid path char in GoLang packaging on Windows
- Multiple event definitions for existing S3 bucket
- Remove Enterprise and Platform from log info
- Allow AWS Subscription Filters to be reordered
- Check if more than 1 existing bucket is configured
- Multiple event definitions for existing Cognito User Pools
- Improve error handling
- Add PreTokenGeneration & UserMigration Cognito triggers
- Add Twilio Runtime to create templates
- Update kubeless guide docs
- Fix ImportValue handling in existing S3 buckets #6416
- Improve interactive AWS creds flow
- Retain existing Cognito User Pool config
- Switch integration tests runner from Jest to Mocha
- Change strategy for deciding to deploy new function.
- Fix support for EventBridge partner event sources
- fix(GITHUB-6525-5172): Rewrite copyDirContentsSyncAllow to call fs-extra::copySync() on the directories instead of calling it on the files to copy individually
- Do not crash CI on Coveralls error
- Only add merged IAM policies for Lambda when they will be used (#6262)
- Setup APIGW CloudWatch role via custom resource
- Fix deploy command if package.individually set on a function-level