Ghost is a simple and powerful open source content publishing platform for building and running modern online publications, designed to change the status of changing online news.
Ghost’s editing environment is based on Markdown, and all published content is stored in an easy-to-search archive for quick search. And easy to use, add a logo, create a navigation menu and inject analysis code can be completed by a few clicks.
- ✨ Added support for secondary navigation (#11409) – Hannah Wolfe
- ✨ Improved adding first members on no-members screen (#1416) – Naz Gargol
- ✨ Added member “add” screen (#1411) – Naz Gargol
- ✨ Added Secondary Navigation (#1410) – Hannah Wolfe
- 🎨 Fixed test newsletter email subject – Peter Zimon
- 🎨 Scaled email mobile preview – Peter Zimon
- 🎨 Added Gravatars for member avatars (#1417) – Naz Gargol
- 🐛 Fixed 500 errors for incorrect Origin headers (#11433) – Fabien O’Carroll
- 🐛 Fixed email preview header position – Peter Zimon
Casper (the default theme) has been upgraded to 3.0.5:
- ✨ Added secondary navigation (#664) – Peter Zimon
You can see the full change log for the details of every change included in this release.