Jenkins is a self-contained, open source automation server which can be used to automate all sorts of tasks related to building, testing, and delivering or deploying software. It is a server-based system that runs in servlet containers such as Apache Tomcat. It supports version control tools, including AccuRev, CVS, Subversion, Git, Mercurial, Perforce, ClearCase and RTC, and can execute Apache Ant, Apache Maven and sbt based projects as well as arbitrary shell scripts and Windows batch commands.
Jenkins can be installed through native system packages, Docker, or even run standalone by any machine with a Java Runtime Environment (JRE) installed. Built with Java, it provides over 1000 plugins to support automating virtually anything, so that humans can actually spend their time doing things machines cannot.
- Downgrade Jetty to 9.4.30.v20200611 to prevent a wrong port from appearing in URLs (regression in 2.261). (issue 63958, Winstone 5.11.1 changelog, Root cause in Jetty)
- Remove TFS Plugin suggestion from Setup Wizard. (pull 5016)
- Optimize memory allocations in
RunList. (pull 5011, pull 5012)
- Add missing French localization for the login page, setup wizard and the main page. (pull 4995, pull 4996, pull 4997)
- Clarify the list separator in file excludes fields. (issue 49523)
- Do not use null value for aria-hidden HTML attributes. (pull 4919)
- Prevent resource leak in the File Fingerprint Storage implementation. (pull 4992)