Jenkins is a self-contained, open source automation server which can be used to automate all sorts of tasks related to building, testing, and delivering or deploying software. It is a server-based system that runs in servlet containers such as Apache Tomcat. It supports version control tools, including AccuRev, CVS, Subversion, Git, Mercurial, Perforce, ClearCase and RTC, and can execute Apache Ant, Apache Maven and sbt based projects as well as arbitrary shell scripts and Windows batch commands.
Jenkins can be installed through native system packages, Docker, or even run standalone by any machine with a Java Runtime Environment (JRE) installed. Built with Java, it provides over 1000 plugins to support automating virtually anything, so that humans can actually spend their time doing things machines cannot.
- Restore wrapping tabs into multiple lines instead of overflowing (regression in 2.248). (issue 63180)
- Show build time data in the Build Time Trend Page (regression in 2.245). (issue 63232)
- Normalize widget colors to be consistent with the new color palette. (Fixes bread crumbs flash in Dark Theme)
- Empty installed plugins table text is readable again (regression in 2.249). (issue 63276)
- Replace text references to slave with agent in Japanese documentation and messages. (issue 63166)
- Do not block rendering of Manage Jenkins while waiting for update center data. (pull 4881)
- Developer: Allow migration of fingerprints from local storage to external storage. (issue 62757)