Intel releases Arc Graphics Driver 18.104.22.16823 beta
Intel® Game On Driver support on Intel® Arc™ A-series Graphics for:
• Hogwarts Legacy*
Intel® Arc™ Graphics Products:
• Red Dead Redemption 2* (Vulkan) may experience application crash in benchmark mode when Screen Type is Fullscreen.
• Halo Infinite* (DX12) may exhibit color corruption during gameplay when Reflections settings are enabled.
• Sea of Thieves* (DX11) may exhibit color corruption on water edges.
• Conqueror’s Blade* (DX11) may exhibit corruption in benchmark mode.
• System may hang while waking up from sleep. May need to power cycle the system for recovery.
• GPU hardware acceleration may not be available for media playback and encode with some versions of Adobe
• Blender may exhibit corruption while using the Nishita Sky texture node.
Intel® Iris™ Xe MAX Graphics Products:
• Driver installation may not complete successfully on certain notebook systems with both Intel® Iris™ Xe + Iris™ Xe MAX devices. A system reboot and re-installation of the graphics driver may be required for a successful installation.
Intel® Core™ Processor Products:
• Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection* (DX12) may exhibit texture or striped corruption during gameplay.
• Warhammer 40,000: Darktide* (DX12) may exhibit texture or striped corruption during gameplay.
• Dysterra* (DX12) may exhibit texture corruption during gameplay.
• Total War: Warhammer III* (DX11) may experience an application crash when loading battle scenarios.
• Call of Duty Warzone 2.0* (DX12) may exhibit corruption on certain buildings and floors during gameplay.
• Conqueror’s Blade* (DX12) may experience an application crash during game launch.
• A Plague Tale: Requiem* (DX12) may experience application instability during gameplay.