Proxmox Mail Gateway 6.4 releases: based on Debian Buster
Proxmox Mail Gateway is the leading open-source email security solution protecting your mail server against all email threats the moment they emerge. Organizations of any size can easily implement and deploy the comprehensive anti-spam and anti-virus platform in a few minutes. Deploying the full featured mail proxy between the firewall and an internal mail server allows to control all incoming and outgoing email traffic from the single web-based interface. Proxmox filters the whole email traffic at the gateway before it reaches the mail server and protects businesses against email attacks and other malicious threats. Proxmox Mail Gateway is open-source software, licensed under the GNU AGPL, v3. Commercial support subscriptions are available from Proxmox.
The Mail Gateway is a complete operating system based on Debian Stretch 9.5 with a 4.15 kernel. The anti-spam and anti-virus filtering solution functions like a full-featured mail proxy deployed between the firewall and the internal mail server and protects organizations against spam, viruses, Trojans, and phishing emails.
- Full integration of the ACME protocol via the GUI: create valid and trusted certificates for domains with Let’s Encrypt.
- General certificate management via GUI: upload custom certificates from the web interface.
- SpamAssassin 3.4.5 with support for external SpamAssassin update channels – Proxmox Mail Gateway will now fetch verified updates from external rule channels and the KAM ruleset channel is available.
- Improved management of the Spam Quarantine: display the quarantined emails of all users at once in the admin view.
- TLS-logging improvements: The Proxmox Message Tracking Center now shows when an outbound connection is established over TLS.
- Enhancements to the integration of Proxmox Backup Server: getting notification emails if you have configured a Proxmox Backup Server Remote is now possible.