Joomla 3.9.26 released: Content Management System
Joomla is a Content Management System (CMS) that enables you to build websites and powerful online applications. It is a simple and powerful web server application that requires a server with PHP and either MySQL, PostgreSQL, or SQL Server to run. You can find full technical requirements here. Joomla! is free and Open Source software distributed under the GNU General Public License version 2 or later.
Joomla! is the most popular and widely supported open source multilingual CMS platform in the world, offering over 65 languages.
- Well Supported
Our worldwide, enthusiastic community is filled with individuals, and teams of world-class developers and business consultants who actively help at no cost in the forums.
- Easy Updates
One of the big challenges with any software is keeping it up to date. Fortunately, Joomla! has a “One Click Version Update” feature to make this process super easy for users of any skill level.
- Integrated Help System
Joomla! has an in-app contextual help system to help every level of user to operate their Joomla.
- Media Manager
The Media Manager is the tool for easily uploading, organizing and managing your media files and folders.
- Banner Management
With the banner manager, you have the possibility to easily add advertising and monetize your website.
- Contact Management
Not enough with just one contact form on your site? The contacts component allows you to add several contacts, departments, and categories, and extend the basic contact information with miscellaneous information and an image. Easily set up a contact form for each contact you create and allow access to the public or just to some registered users, or create a listing of these contacts.
- Search better, Search Smarter
With the built-in search and smart search, your website visitors will be able to quickly and easily find the appropriate information on your site.
What are the benefits of Joomla?
- The functionality of a Joomla! the website can be extended by installing extensions that you can create (or download) to suit your needs.
- There are many ready-made extensions that you can download and install.
- Check out the Joomla! Extensions Directory (JED).
Joomla 3.9.26 has been released.
Security Issues Fixed
-  Low Severity – Low Impact – Escape xss in logo parameter error pages (affecting Joomla! 3.0.0 through 3.9.25) More information »
-  Low Severity – Low Impact – Inadequate filters on module layout settings (affecting Joomla! 3.0.0 through 3.9.25) More information »
Bug fixes and Improvements
- Fix caching issues after rebuilding update sites #33040
- Allow to configure load balancer/reverse proxy setting #32866
- Fix loosing extra query parameter for update sites #32862
- MySQL and MariaDB compatibility fixes #32605
- Fix frontend create article permission #32470
- Update CodeMirror to 5.60.0 #32926
- Addional PHP 8 improvment #32767