CodeMirror 5.58 is released.
- Make backspace delete by code point, not glyph.
- Suppress flickering focus outline when clicking on scrollbars in Chrome.
- Fix a bug that prevented attributes added via
markTextfrom showing up unless the span also had some other styling.
- Suppress cut and paste context menu entries in readonly editors in Chrome.
- placeholder addon: Update placeholder visibility during composition.
- Make it less cumbersome to style new lint message types.
- vim bindings: Support black hole register,