CodeMirror 5.42.2 release, multi-function online code editor
CodeMirror 5.42.2 is released.
- Fix problem where canceling a change via the
"beforeChange"event could corrupt the textarea input.
- Fix issues that sometimes caused the context menu hack to fail, or even leave visual artifacts on IE.
- vim bindings: Make it possible to select text between angle brackets.
- css mode: Fix tokenizing of CSS variables.
- python mode: Fix another bug in tokenizing of format strings.
- soy mode: More accurate highlighting.