AMD Software Adrenalin Edition 23.4.1 driver for The Last of Us Part I: solve game performance problems
The AMD Software Adrenalin Edition 23.4.1 driver is expected to be released early next month. However, with a few days remaining until the update, AMD has released a special “22.40.43.05” version of the Radeon graphics card driver specifically for “The Last of Us Part I”. This version mainly addresses some performance issues in the game.
To be precise, this version of the driver only optimizes “The Last of Us Part I” and does not fix any other issues.
- Game Optimizations for The Last of Us™ Part 1
- High idle power has situationally been observed when using select high-resolution and high refresh rate displays on Radeon™ RX 7000 series GPUs.
- Video stuttering or performance drop may be observed during gameplay plus video playback with some extended display configurations on Radeon™ RX 7000 series GPUs.
- Some virtual reality games or apps may experience lower-than-expected performance on Radeon™ RX 7000 series GPUs.
- Video playback using hardware accelerated browsers may appear blurry during upscale on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon™ RX 7900 XT.
- Brief display corruption may occur when switching between video and game windows on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon™ RX 6700 XT.
- Mouse cursor may appear invisible in Citrix Workspace™.