Today, AMD released the 19.7.1 Radeon driver. In addition to bringing support for the RX 5700 Series product line, it introduces new features and is partially compatible with AMD graphics cards that use GCN’s legacy architecture.
First introduce the new features introduced in the AMD Radeon 5700 series GPU, namely Radeon Image Sharpening and Automatic Low Latency Mode.
- Graphics driver may not uninstall correctly when using the express uninstall option on some Ryzen APUs.
- Performance Metrics Overlay may intermittently display incorrect colors when being displayed in game.
- Radeon Overlay may fail to appear or invoke when playing DOOM™.
- Radeon Overlay may fail to appear or invoke when a game is running fullscreen on Windows®7 system configurations.
- Some users may be experiencing AMD DLL file signing issues with Easy Anti-Cheat™. A clean install of Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.7.1 may be required to fix this issue.