NVIDIA releases GeForce Game Ready 528.02 WHQL driver: Support RTX 4070 Ti
NVIDIA releases GeForce Game Ready 528.02 WHQL driver, adding support for GeForce RTX 4070 Ti while providing the best experience for the latest games like Conqueror’s Blade and Dakar Desert Rally with NVIDIA DLSS 3 technology.
- This new Game Ready Driver provides the best day-0 gaming experience for the latest new games supporting NVIDIA DLSS 3 technology including Conqueror’s Blade and Dakar Desert Rally.
- Introduces support for the GeForce RTX 4070 Ti
- Portal RTX hang during resolution/mode change and GFE recording 
- [DirectX 12] Shadowplay recordings may appear over exposed when Use HDR is enabled from the Windows display settings. 
- AVS4You monochrome video preview 
- Players report black/grey screens in Outer Wilds with 522.25 driver 
- Lumion Pro 12.3 – Heavy corruption observed on app window 
- Fixed brightness issue on some Notebooks 
- Toggling HDR on and off in-game causes game stability issues when non-native resolution is used. 
- Monitor may briefly flicker on waking from display sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled. 
- [Halo Wars 2] In-game foliage is larger than normal and displays constant flickering 
- [Steam version] Forza Horizon 4 may freeze after 15-30 minutes of gameplay 
- [GeForce RTX 4090] Watch Dogs 2 may display flickering when staring at the sky