NVIDIA released the GeForce Game Ready 531.68 WHQL driver
NVIDIA has released the GeForce Game Ready 531.68 WHQL driver, delivering the best-optimized experience for the latest games, including Dead Island 2 and Star Wars Jedi: Survivor.
- This new Game Ready Driver provides the best gaming experience for the latest new titles including Star Wars Jedi: Survivor and Dead Island 2.
- [Immortals Fenyx Rising] is randomly crashing to desktop after a driver update to 531.41 
- ShadowPlay incorrectly getting engaged within EA Play application 
- [Counter Strike 2] Enabling Reflex may reduce performance 
- Toggling HDR on and off in-game causes game stability issues when non-native resolution is used 
- Monitor may briefly flicker on waking from display sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled 
- [Halo Wars 2] In-game foliage is larger than normal and displays constant flickering 
- [GeForce RTX 4090] Watch Dogs 2 may display flickering when staring at the sky 
- Increase in DPC latency observed in LatencyMon 
- Applying GeForce Experience Freestyle filters cause games to crash