Mozilla Firefox 68.0.2 Releases. This version update is not very large, just improved some of the core components, improved browser stability, and some new features that are not particularly outstanding.
The about:addons page introduces a new reporting feature that makes it easier for users to report security and performance issues for an extension and theme. The new version also supports direct access to Firefox account settings from the burger menu, and full-screen color contrast review by identifying all elements of the page on the color comparison review page, providing WebRender support for Windows 10 users using AMD graphics.
Another interesting change in Mozilla Firefox 68 is the Recommended Extensions, which allow users to find high-quality and secure extensions for their browsers via the about:addons page.
- Fixed a bug causing some special characters to be cut off from the end of the search terms when searching from the URL bar (bug 1560228)
- Allow fonts to be loaded via file:// URLs when opening a page locally (bug 1565942)
- Printing emails from the Outlook web app no longer prints only the header and footer (bug 1567105)
- Fixed a bug causing some images not to be displayed on reload, including on Google Maps (bug 1565542)
- Fixed an error when starting external applications configured as URI handlers (bug 1567614)
- Security fixes