Zen Load Balancer is a complete solution for load balancing to provide high availability for TCP, UDP, advanced HTTP and HTTPS services, data line communications (uplink). A complete solution for L7 content switching and L4 Load Balancing targeted to become a professional open-source product in networking for distributed systems.
It’s not only a nice HTTPS GUI to control the load balancing system, Zen LB provides an advanced administration for network interfaces and routes, unlimited farms configuration, advanced checking for TCP farms, advanced check and monitoring for backend servers, clustering for active-passive load balancing services, monitoring graphs, configuration backups, vlan support, real-time config sync replication for cluster nodes, HTTP specific load balancing, client persistence, SSL wrapper, L7 content switching, L4 load balancing and much more.
- Load Balancing
- Network Load Balancer
- High availability
- Open Source Load Balancer
- TCP load balancer
- Web load balancer
- UDP load balancer
- SSL load balancer
- SIP load balancer
- FTP load balancer
- TFTP load balancer
This release includes the following changes:
- [networking] IPv6 support
- [system] 64 bits support
- [farms] new L4xNAT core based on nftables and nftlb
- [farms] supported additional L4xNAT load balancing protocols: SIP,
- FTP, TFTP, SCTP, AMANDA, H323, IRC, NETBIOS-NS, PPTP, SANE and SNMP.
- [farms] add L4xNAT direct server return support
- [gui] new WebGUI with Angular6 based in ngx-admin template
- [api] new Zevenet API 4.0
- [guardian] an easier configuration system for farm guardian.
- [system] fix security issues Spectre and Meltdown
- [system] kernel update (Debian Buster)
- [system] improved support for hypervisors
- [system] improved code refactoring