NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready 528.49 WHQL driver: Support RTX 40 series laptop GPUs
NVIDIA has released the GeForce Game Ready 528.49 WHQL driver, providing the best-optimized experience for Company of Heroes 3. Five new games have been added to GeForce Experience’s optimal settings, including Dead Space, Dual Universe, Goat Simulator 3, Paragon: The Overprime, and STALCRAFT.
Additionally, the new driver version introduces support for GeForce RTX 40-series mobile graphics cards. At the same time, 10 new G-SYNC compatible gaming monitors are added, namely AOC PD32M, ASUS XG32AQ and XG27AQV, IO-Data GCQ271HA, Lenovo Y27-30, LG 27GR950 and 45GR95QE, MSI G321Q, and ViewSonic VX2781-2K-Pro/ 2 and VX2781-4K-Pro.
- Adobe Bridge stability issues with 528.02 
- Disable Hitman 3 Resizable Bar profile on Intel platforms 
- Discord update causes GPU memory clocks to drop to P2 state 
- Toggling HDR on and off in-game causes game stability issues when non-native resolution is used. 
- Monitor may briefly flicker on waking from display sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled. 
- [Halo Wars 2] In-game foliage is larger than normal and displays constant flickering 
- [Steam version] Forza Horizon 4 may freeze after 15-30 minutes of gameplay 
- [GeForce RTX 4090] Watch Dogs 2 may display flickering when staring at the sky 
- Increase in DPC latency observed in Latencymon 
- Adobe After Effects / Media Encoder – issues with ProRes RAW files  
- Adobe Premiere Pro application instability