MSI B650 motherboards price exposure: MSI B650 pricing starts at $199
The retailer lists seven AMD B650 chipset motherboards from MSI, none of which are B650Es, which means these are “entry-level” platforms above the Ryzen 7000. The most expensive model among these is the MPG B650 Carbon WIFI, priced at US$329.99, and the cheapest model is the B650M-A WIFI, priced at US$199.99. Of course, the price varies by region.
- MSI MPG B650 Carbon WIFI – $329.99 US
- MSI MPG B650 EDGE WIFI – $289.99 US
- MSI MAG B650 Tomahawk WIFI – $259.00 US
- MSI MPG B650I EDGE WIFI – $239.99 US
- MSI MAG B650M Mortar WIFI – $239.99 US
- MSI PRO B650-P WIFI – $219.99 US
- MSI PRO B650M-A WIFI – $199.99 US
It is also worth mentioning that when AMD announced the AM5 platform, it promised that the price of the motherboard would start at $125, but it seems that there is no motherboard in this price band yet. However, judging from the higher prices of the X670 / X670E, there is also a lot of room for growth for the B650 / B650E.