MariaDB 10.2.14 released. MariaDB database management system is a branch of MySQL, mainly by the open source community in the maintenance, using GPL license MariaDB is designed to be fully compatible with MySQL, including API and command line.
- Added the DISKS plugin, for monitoring disk space
- MDEV-14611 – ALTER TABLE EXCHANGE PARTITION does not work properly when used with DATA DIRECTORY.
- MDEV-15333 – MariaDB (still) slow start
- MDEV-12255 – Wrong result with innodb_prefix_index_cluster_optimization
- MDEV-12396 – IMPORT TABLESPACE cleanup
- MDEV-14648 – Restore fix for MySQL BUG#39053 – UNINSTALL PLUGIN does not allow the storage engine to cleanup open connections
- MDEV-15249 – IMPORT fixes
- MDEV-14988 – innodb_read_only tries to modify files if transactions were recovered in COMMITTED state
- MDEV-14773 – DROP TABLE hangs for InnoDB table with FULLTEXT index (fixing a recent regression from upstream)
- MDEV-15529 – IMPORT TABLESPACE unnecessarily uses the doublewrite buffer
- MDEV-15554 – InnoDB page_cleaner shutdown sometimes hangs
- MDEV-14545 – Mariabackup – Backup fails due to MLOG_INDEX_LOAD record