MariaDB 10.2.12 released. MariaDB database management system is a branch of MySQL, mainly by the open source community in the maintenance, using GPL license MariaDB is designed to be fully compatible with MySQL, including API and command line.
- MDEV-12837 – WSREP: BF lock wait long
- MDEV-14799 – After UPDATE of indexed columns, old values will not be purged from secondary indexes
- MDEV-12827 – Assertion failure when reporting duplicate key error in online table rebuild
- MDEV-14008 – Failure reading auto-increment values in DOUBLE column from storage engine
- MDEV-12323 – Rollback progress log messages during crash recovery are intermixed with unrelated log messages
- MDEV-12352 – InnoDB shutdown should not be blocked by a large transaction rollback
- MDEV-13797 – InnoDB may hang if shutdown is initiated soon after startup while rolling back recovered incomplete transactions
- MDEV-14422 – Assertion failure in trx_purge_run() on shutdown
- MDEV-14589 – InnoDB should not lock a delete-marked record
- MDEV-14714 / MDEV-14488 / MDEV-14644 – data corruption caused by error log messages ending up in database files or binary logs
- MDEV-14511 – Use fewer transactions for updating InnoDB persistent statistics
- MDEV-13670 / MDEV-14550 – Error log flood : “InnoDB: page_cleaner: 1000ms intended loop took N ms. The settings might not be optimal.”
- mariabackup: MDEV-14536 – during backup, retry read of log blocks if there is (possibly intermittent) checksum mismatch
- As per the MariaDB Deprecation Policy, this will be the last release of MariaDB 10.2 for Ubuntu 17.04 “Zesty”.
- The reserved word WINDOWis now only disallowed for table aliases.