Free multi-platform database tool for developers, SQL programmers, database administrators, and analysts. Supports any database which has JDBC driver (which basically means – ANY database). EE version also supports non-JDBC datasources (WMI, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis).
- Has a lot of features including metadata editor, SQL editor, rich data editor, ERD, data export/import/migration, SQL execution plans, etc.
- Based on the Eclipse platform.
- Uses plugins architecture and provides additional functionality for the following databases: MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2 LUW, Exasol, SQL Server, Sybase/SAP ASE, SQLite, Firebird, H2, HSQLDB, Derby, Teradata, Vertica, Netezza, Informix, etc.
Changelog DBeaver v6.2.5
- – Problem with context menu was fixed (on Linux)
- – Problem with mixed global/connection settings was fixed
- – SSH: “jump” server support was added (thanks to bsv798)
- – Data editor:
- – Vertical and horizontal scroll position is now saved between data refresh/filter
- – Smooth scroll mode is now the default mode (and configurable)
- – Large json loading performance was improved
- – Ordering by unnamed columns was fixed
- – Grouping panel refresh was fixed
- – Data export/copy as: use the same connection by default
- – Object editor: property change and object rename was fixed (right order of DDL queries)
- – SQL editor: CASE/WHEN formatting was fixed
- – Oracle: data type editor UI was fixed
- – MySQL: events DDL was fixed (interval)
- – PostgreSQL: array-based domain data types handle was fixed
- – SQL Server: synonyms search was added
- – HANA: table column create was fixed
- – Greenplum 6+: table DDL (distribution) was fixed
- – Full-text search dialog render was fixed
- – Application startup speed was improved
- – Several rendering glitches on HighDPI screens were fixed
- – Many other minor UI fixes