Free multi-platform database tool for developers, SQL programmers, database administrators, and analysts. Supports any database which has JDBC driver (which basically means – ANY database). EE version also supports non-JDBC datasources (WMI, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis).
- Has a lot of features including metadata editor, SQL editor, rich data editor, ERD, data export/import/migration, SQL execution plans, etc.
- Based on Eclipse platform.
- Uses plugins architecture and provides additional functionality for the following databases: MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2 LUW, Exasol, SQL Server, Sybase/SAP ASE, SQLite, Firebird, H2, HSQLDB, Derby, Teradata, Vertica, Netezza, Informix, etc.
DBeaver 6.0 is our new major release.
– Changes since 5.0:
– Added support for different cloud databases in AWS and Azure,
– Significantly improved support for PostgreSQL and SQL Server
– Increased number supported drivers to more than 70.
– Renovated connection wizard and data migration tools.
– Added analytical panels, customizable dashboards, mock data generators, SQL debugger.
– Modernized UI, significantly improved dark theme support
– Closed more than 1600 issues on GitHub.
– And a lot of other things
Thank you for your support!
– Changes since 5.3.5:
- – Filters were fixed for multi-database drivers (PostgreSQL, SQL Server)
- – Folders management was improved (move, drag-n-drop, etc)
- – Scripts ordering was fixed
– Data view:
- – Multiple cells editor was fixed (performance)
- – Plain text presentation was improved
- – Context menus were fixed
- – Views dependencies tab was added
- – Composite data types rendering and editing was fixed
- – GIS data types rendering was fixed
- – Table columns collation support was added
- – Geometry type and SRID are shown in DDL
- – Support of triggers delete was added
– SQL Server:
- – Tables DDL generation was improved
- – Column default values render was fixed
– Sybase procedures loading was fixed
– BigQuery: error position discovery was added
– Generic driver: JDBC URL
– Dashboards rendering was fixed
– ERD: rendering was fixed (IDEF1X compatibility)
– Tools editor opening was fixed (sessions, locks)
– CSV import: support of custom data/tme format was added
– SQL editor colors were updated for dark theme
– Multiple shortcuts were fixed
– CrateDB driver was added
– Elasticsearch driver was fixed (6.6 compatibility)
– Some icons in UI were updated
– A lot of minor UI fixes