Hugo is a static HTML and CSS website generator written in Go. It is optimized for speed, ease of use, and configurability. Hugo takes a directory with content and templates and renders them into a full HTML website.
Hugo relies on Markdown files with front matter for metadata, and you can run Hugo from any directory. This works well for shared hosts and other systems where you don’t have a privileged account.
Hugo renders a typical website of moderate size in a fraction of a second. A good rule of thumb is that each piece of content renders in around 1 millisecond.
Hugo is designed to work well for any kind of website including blogs, tumbles, and docs.
- Return error on invalid input in in 7fbfedf0 @bep #5875
- Make Pages etc. work with the in func 06f56fc9 @bep #5875
- Make Pages etc. work in uniq d7a67dcb @bep #5852
- Add some OutputFormats.Get tests 7aeeb60d @bep #5877
- Add some integration tests for in/uniq using Pages 6c80acbd @bep #5875#5852