Alamofire 4.6.0 release: Elegant HTTP Networking in Swift
Alamofire is a full-featured HTTP web development toolkit written in Swift language that supports various HTTP Method, JSON, file upload, file download and multiple authentication methods.
- Chainable Request / Response Methods
- URL / JSON / plist Parameter Encoding
- Upload File / Data / Stream / MultipartFormData
- Download File using Request or Resume Data
- Authentication with URLCredential
- HTTP Response Validation
- Upload and Download Progress Closures with Progress
- cURL Command Output
- Dynamically Adapt and Retry Requests
- TLS Certificate and Public Key Pinning
- Network Reachability
- Comprehensive Unit and Integration Test Coverage
- Complete Documentation
Alamofire 4.6.0 is released.
- Error mapping functions to
- Separation of Usage and Advanced Usage docs from README.
- Travis CI and Ruby dependencies.
- Swift Package Manager instructions.