- Chainable Request / Response Methods
- URL / JSON / plist Parameter Encoding
- Upload File / Data / Stream / MultipartFormData
- Download File using Request or Resume Data
- Authentication with URLCredential
- HTTP Response Validation
- Upload and Download Progress Closures with Progress
- cURL Command Output
- Dynamically Adapt and Retry Requests
- TLS Certificate and Public Key Pinning
- Network Reachability
- Comprehensive Unit and Integration Test Coverage
- Complete Documentation
Alamofire 5.0.0-beta.5 is released.
URLSessionTasklifetime events to
SessionStateProviderto no longer be
publicand renamed the file it lives in.
MultipartUploadto no longer be
DownloadRequestto longer be
open, as Alamofire does not support subclassing these types.
- Names of the notifications posted by
- Issue in
cancel()inside a response serializer would result in the serializer running again.
- Issue in
Sessionwhere the delegate
preconditionwould be triggered when running with a swizzled
- Compiler error in the example app.
Requestwhere certain lifetime events could be triggered more than once by repeatedly calling
- Framework version string to be compatible with TestFlight and AppStore releases.