With Ember, you get all of these things:
- A Welcoming Community – Get the help you need, when you need it.
- An Enduring Foundation for your Apps – There are apps that used the first version of Ember almost a decade ago, and successfully still use Ember today.
- Reliability & Security – With regular LTS Releases and 30 weeks of security fixes, you can rely on Ember.js to care about the stability and security of your app.
- Documentation – Rely on top-notch documentation for each Ember version and a team that is focused on the documentation and learning experience.
- HTML-first Components – Start with valid, semantic HTML in your components, and layer in the functionality that you need, as you need it.
- Routing – Ember routes respect URLs while layering in extra functionality like rendering templates, loading data models, handling actions, and conditionally redirecting.
- Data Layer – Ember Data is a powerful data management tool that comes with Ember apps by default. Want to use something else? We support that, too!
- Flexibility Use any backend stack with your Ember apps, thanks to the flexibility of adapters and serializers.
- Autotracking – Ember’s reactivity model makes it easier to decide what to automatically update, and when.
- Zero Config Apps – With strong defaults, you may never need to configure anything in your app, but the options are there if you need it!
- Quality Addon Ecosystem – high-quality, rated addons with the ability to search by source code. Many require no additional configuration, making it easier than ever to supercharge your apps.
Ember.js v3.27.5 released.
- #19597 [BIGFIX] Fix
<LinkTo>with nested children