Microsoft has just begun to push Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19030 to users participating in the Fast ring to continue fixing the issue. Recently, several newly released betas have mainly solved the known problems without bringing any new features, and even the number of known problems solved has gradually decreased.
Interestingly, this version also removes the exclusive test version of the watermark in the lower right corner of the desktop. Usually, the test version of the watermark is deleted, indicating that the finished test may be released. Although there have been reports that the version may be released early next year, Microsoft emphasized in the update log that deleting the watermark does not mean completion.
Cortana on Windows (Beta)–Now with more productivity!
As part of evolving Cortana from a general digital assistant to a personal productivity assistant that helps you in the Microsoft 365 apps, we’ve made several changes that will give you a glimpse into how your assistant will help you manage tasks and time and connect with people.
General changes, improvements, and fixes for PC
- The build watermark at the lower right-hand corner of the desktop is no longer present in this build. This doesn’t mean we’re done…
- We fixed an issue where if you started to reset your MSA pin from the sign-in screen and left it without interacting with it for some time, it would result in a black screen, requiring a reboot to recover.
- We fixed an issue that could result in night light settings getting lost on the primary monitor when the system is connected/disconnected from a secondary monitor.
- We fixed an issue that could result in an out of memory message when watching a long HEVC video.
- We fixed an issue resulting in certain apps not fully filling the screen when maximized in recent builds.