Nvidia added 3 new games that support DLSS 3 in November
Nvidia unveiled DLSS 3 in addition to the GeForce RTX 40 series based on the Ada Lovelace architecture at last month’s GTC 2022 “GeForce Beyond” special event. In addition to better frame rate improvements compared to previous versions, DLSS 3 can even boost frame rates in CPU-bound games.
NVIDIA officially stated that 35 games and applications will soon support DLSS 3, of which 8 are already available, including A Plague Tale: Requiem, Loopmancer, and SUPER PEOPLE. In November, 3 games will be added that support DLSS 3, plus recently updated games, including:
- F1 22 – update available now, boosting performance by up to 2.5X
- F.I.S.T.: Forged In Shadow Torch – update available Nov 7, boosting performance over 2X
- Microsoft Flight Simulator – out now in beta, arrives November 11th alongside the launch of Microsoft Flight Simulator Sim Update 11 and the game’s new Microsoft Flight Simulator 40th Anniversary Edition.
- Destroy All Humans! 2 – Reprobed – launching Nov 15, boosting frame rates by up to 2X
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales – launching Nov 18
Additionally, DLSS 2 will also be added to The Chant and WRC Generations, plus recently updated games including:
- Sackboy: A Big Adventure – available now, boosting performance by up to 2.5X
- PGA TOUR 2K23 – available now, boosting performance by up to 70%
- Crossout: Supercharged – update available now
- WRC Generations – The FIA WRC Official Game – launching Nov 3
- The Chant – launching Nov 3