IntelliJ IDEA 2017.2.3 was released. IntelliJ IDEA is considered to be the fastest IDE tool for today’s Java development. It integrates the development process of practical features, almost without the mouse can easily complete what you have to do, to maximize the speed of development. Simple and powerful. And some of the other complex and complex IDE tools are in sharp contrast.
The main updates are as follows:
- [ IDEA-176666 ] “Call Hierarchy” tab in find usage steals focus
- [ IDEA-176658 ] Changelogging automatically to US-ASCII
- [ IDEA-176762 ] Installing new versions of apps loses “font ligature” setting
- [ IDEA-177719 ] Unable to build project
- [ IDEA-177146 ] Orphaned threads running ChooseByNameBase $ CalcElementsThread
More Update Content View Release Notes.