Last month, Intel released the 184.108.40.20609 version of the DCH Graphics driver, which was added to support the upcoming Windows 10 Version 1903 (also known as the May 2019 update). But today, the chip giant has brought us the 220.127.116.1161 version of the DCH Graphics update driver update. In terms of games, the new version optimizes support for new games such as A Plague Tale: Innocence, Total War: Three Kingdoms, and Conan Unconquered.
- Improved performance and image quality when Conservative Morphological Anti-Aliasing (CMAA) is enabled for DX12 games and 3D applications.
- Reduced compilation time on OpenCL shaders
- Playability improvements and performance optimizations for Total War: Three Kingdoms, Totally Accurate Battle Simulator, and Risk of Rain 2
- Support for OpenGL 4.6 API
- Various additions to D3D12 MetaCommand support in DirectML.
- The Intel® Graphics Control Panel SDK now allows for control of Local Adaptive Contrast Enhancement (LACE) sensitivity (low/med/high) on platforms where available
- New Vulkan extensions
- VK_EXT_depth_clip_enable : allows the explicitly control depth clipping operation
- VK_EXT_host_query_reset : adds a new function to reset queries from the host
- VK_EXT_scalar_block_layout : enables C-like structure layout for SPIR-V blocks
- VK_KHR_shader_float16_int8 : allows use of 16-bit floating-point types and 8-bit integer types in shaders for arithmetic operations