ExTiX is based on Ubuntu desktop Linux distribution, offering a choice of KDE, KDE or LXQt desktop environments.
- ExTiX – five versions
- KDE 4.16.12
- LXQt 0.12.0
- KDE Frameworks 5.44
- Kernel 4.18.0-rc5-extix, 4.13.0-15-exton, 4.15.0-23-exton respectively 4.8.0-26-exton
- Refracta tools in ExTiX 18.4-2 Deepin, 18.7 LXQt, 17.7 Budgie and 18.6 KDE
- Create your own Ubuntu system with Refracta Snapshot!
- Build 161203 is only for Intel Compute Sticks
- Refracta slideshow: http://www.extix.se/extix-refracta-slideshow.gif
- Budgie Desktop 10.2.9 in ExTiX 17.7 Build 170712
- Deepin Desktop 15.5 in ExTiX 18.4-2 Build 180421
- Calamares 3.1.9 is used as installer in ExtiX LXQt Build 180723 and ExTiX 18.4-2 Deepin Build 180421
- Kernel 4.16.2-exton in ExTiX Deepin Build 180421
- Kernel 4.18.0-rc5-extix in ExTiX LXQt Build 180723
- Kernel 4.15.0-23-exton in ExTiX KDE Build 180602
ExTiX 20.2 released.
ExTiX 20.02 KDE Plasma DVD 64 bit is based on Debian and (upcoming) Ubuntu20.04 LTS. The original system includes the Desktop Environment Gnome. After removing Gnome I have installed KDE Frameworks 5.66.0 with KDE 4.19. KDE Frameworks are 60 addon libraries to Qt which provide a wide variety of commonly needed functionality in mature, peer reviewed and well tested libraries with friendly licensing terms.
My special kernel 5.5.0-rc7-exton.