Windows 11 build 22621.900 released: Added reminders for OneDrive storage alerts
Windows 11 was released on June 24, 2021. As Microsoft’s next-generation operating system, while adding many new features, there are inevitably some bugs at the beginning of the new system. Microsoft will also regularly release system updates. If users encounter bugs during use, they may wish to try to update the system.
- New! It gives Microsoft OneDrive subscribers storage alerts on the Systems page in the Settings app. The alerts appear when you are close to your storage limit. You can also manage your storage and purchase additional storage, if needed.
- New! It provides the full amount of the storage capacity of all your OneDrive subscriptions. It also displays the total storage on the Accounts page in the Settings app.
- New! It combines Windows Spotlight with Themes on the Personalization page. This makes it easier for you to discover and turn on the Windows Spotlight feature.
- It addresses an issue that affects some modern applications. It stops them from opening.
- It addresses a known issue that affects the Input Method Editor (IME). Certain applications might stop responding. This occurs when you use keyboard shortcuts to change the input mode of the IME.
- It addresses an issue that causes File Explorer to stop working. This occurs when you close context menus and menu items.
- It addresses an issue that might cause certain apps to stop responding. This occurs when you use the Open File dialog.
- It addresses the suspension of daylight saving time (DST) in the Republic of Fiji for this year.