Microsoft has recently launched Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19033 for Fast ring channel to continue to fix known issues in this version and so on.
General changes, improvements, and fixes for PC
- The build watermark at the lower right-hand corner of the desktop is no longer present in this build.This doesn’t mean we’re done…
- Eagle-eyed Windows Insiders will notice that that as of this build, 20H1 officially shows it is version 2004. We have chosen to use 2004 as the version to eliminate confusion with any past product names (such as Windows Server 2003).
- We fixed an issue that could result in Settings crashing for some users if you navigated to About when in Safe Mode.
- We fixed an issue resulting in some paired Bluetooth audio devices unexpectedly displaying with a cellphone icon in Bluetooth Settings.
- We fixed an issue where preferred Focus Assist automatic rules settings weren’t persisting upgrade.
- We fixed an issue where pressing the WIN + P keyboard shortcut twice in a row could result in ShellExperienceHost crashing.
- We fixed an issue that could result in the Start menu crashing on launch if a Windows update was pending restart.
- We fixed an issue where if you were using night light and weren’t already signed into a Microsoft Account, and subsequently attached your MSA, it would result in night light no longer working.
- We fixed an issue where if you quickly toggled Magnifier on and back off in Settings it would result in Magnifier.exe crashing.
- At this point, we’re removing the known issue that Settings still isn’t available outside of launching via the URI (ms-settings:) – so far we have not seen any reports from Insiders in the Slow ring that bypassed the impacted build range. If you are in the Fast ring, were on the impacted build range, and are one of the few still experiencing this issue, you will need to reset your PC. We appreciate your patience.
- We fixed an issue where you wouldn’t be able to type Chinese punctuation with the Pinyin IME after moving focus to and from a password field.
- Some users may have experienced error 80092004 when attempting to install build 19025.1052. This was isolated to that specific Cumulative Update and should not prevent installing build 19033.
- We have fixed an issue resulting in Start Code 38 with certain external USB 3.0 drives.