Microsoft released Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18277
Microsoft is currently pushing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18277 for Fast Ring and previously released release preview channel users. This version fixes a large number of issues by convention and also improves features such as Notification Center and Focus Assistant, such as the Notification Center, which can quickly customize shortcut buttons.
This update contains more content. This article only introduces some non-key features and daily repair logs. The key features will be followed by a new article for a detailed introduction.
DPI display adaptation improvements for high score screens:
Previously, Windows 10 has added new features to prompt you to fix when you run the desktop program is fuzzy, and the settings have special options to open.
After a year of testing, Microsoft has now enabled automatic repair by default, so that high-screen users will rarely see the blurring of desktop programs.
Emoji version 12 emoticons to be released soon:
Although new emoticons have not yet been released, Microsoft has begun testing, including new waffles, guide dogs, yawning, and sloth expressions.
Need to be reminded that when the Emoji 12 version is officially released, some of the expressions may be adjusted. At that time, Microsoft will adjust it accordingly, so there may be changes.
- We fixed the issue causing WSL to not work in Build 18272. Thanks for your patience.
- We fixed an issue resulting in text not rendering on the screen if you had a large number of OTF fonts, or had OTF fonts that support the extended East Asian character set.
- We fixed a recent issue where Task View failed to show the + button under New Desktop after creating 2 Virtual Desktops.
- We fixed an issue resulting in Timeline crashing explorer.exe if you pressed ALT+F4 while it was visible.
- We fixed an issue significantly impacting Start menu reliability in recent builds when pinning, unpinning, or uninstalling apps.
- We fixed an issue where the expected context menu wouldn’t appear after right-clicking on a folder in File Explorer from a network location.
- Some Insiders may notice small differences in File Explorer over the coming flights – we’ll have more to share later about this later.
- We fixed an issue resulting in the home page of Settings having no visible scrollbar in recent flights if the window was small enough to need one.