Unreal Engine 4.17 Officially released, contains a lot of improvements
New: Improve Sequencer
- There are now Attenuation settings for audio sections attached to Actors.
- You can specify attach and detach rules for attaching sections.
- We added cinematic options to the Level Sequence player.
- We added Key Time to the Vector, Transform, Color key property editors.
- There are now hotkeys to step to next/previous shot (Shift + Comma and Shift + Period).
- Snap scrubbing to keys now allows scrubbing outside tolerance.
- You can now activate real-time viewports when switching into Sequencer using a setting in Editor Preferences.
- Bindings overhaul
- Fix – Spawnable state/properties not getting saved/restored when despawned/respawned
- Fix – Sequencer outliner added extra nodes when filtering
- Fix – Load level sequence asynchronously
- Fix – Autokey not saving the property value before creating a keyframe (needed to properly restore)
More info, visit here.