Recently, NVIDIA released a new GeForce Graphics installation package-441.66 WHQL, which is mainly optimized for the two games “MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries” and “Detroit: Become Human.” The list of G-SYNC Compatible displays increases to over 60 options with the addition of the MSI MAG251RX and ViewSonic XG270 monitors.
- [Resolve]: The application may crash during timeline playback when using Blackmagic RAW CODEC media. 
- [Forza Motorsport 7]: Game starts to stutter after racing a few laps 
- [Fallout 76][G-SYNC]: The game frame rate drops with G-SYNC enabled. 
- [GeForce GTX 1080 Ti]: There is no 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound option in the Windows Sound Properties.
- [GeForce GTX 1060 6GB][NVIDIA Control Panel]:The NVIDIA Control Panel reports an incorrect GPU framebuffer size.
Windows 10 Issues
- [Sniper Elite 4][Shadow of the Tomb Raider]: Frame rate is not capped at the display refresh rate with V-Sync enabled in DirectX 12 mode. 
- [Grand Theft Auto V]: The game frequently crashes.
- NVIDIA is working with the application developer to resolve the issue.
Windows 7 Issues
- [World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth][DirectX 12]: The game crashes when switched from DirectX 11 to DirectX 12 mode. 
- Devil May Cry V/RESIDENT EVIL 2 / BIOHAZARD RE:2 may appear darker during gameplay
- No Low Latency Mode setting on MSHybrid notebooks/PCs with SLI configuration:
- In the R440 branch, we fixed a bug that was incorrectly allowing NVIDIA Ultra Low Latency mode to be enabled for MSHybrid and SLI configurations. Even though the mode appeared to be enabled on these configurations, Ultra Low Latency mode was not actually engaged. R435 was considered a Beta and we apologize for any confusion this may have caused