If you still use Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, then today can be KB4025341 month new, the main fix reads as follows:
● Repair After installing KB4022168, using IE 11 browser to access certain sites will cause an unexpected shutdown.
● Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows Search, Windows Virtualization, Windows Storage and File Systems, Datacenter Networking, Windows Server, Windows Kernel, Microsoft PowerShell, Windows Shell, Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft NTFS, Windows Kernel-mode drivers, and ASP.NET security Update.
However, after installing the monthly update, there is an important tip:
● After installing the security update to fix the CVE-2017-8563 vulnerability, the administrator needs to reset the registry key LdapEnforceChannelBinding to activate the CVE fix. If you want to get more information about this key, you can visit Microsoft Knowledge Base article 4034879.
If the user does not want a full monthly update, then Microsoft also released only security update KB4025337, but the user needs to manually download
● Repair After installing the KB4022720 update, using the IE 11 browser to access certain sites will cause an unexpected shutdown.
● Fixed a problem in the PDF file due to the .jpx and .jbig2 format images that stopped rendering
● Windows Kernel, ASP.NET, Internet Explorer 11, Windows Search, Windows Storage and Files Systems, Datacenter Networking, Windows Virtualization, Windows Server, Windows shell, Microsoft NTFS, Microsoft PowerShell, Windows Kernel-mode drivers, and Microsoft Graphics security updates The