Microsoft recently launched a Python tutorial “Develop with Python on Windows”, which includes setting up the Python development environment, installing the corresponding development tools in the Windows and WSL, and integrating VS Code and Git tools for development.
Specifically, the course has the following chapters:
- Get started using Python on Windows for beginners
- Get started using Python for web development on Windows
- Get started using Python on Windows for scripting and automation
- Get started with Python for machine learning
- Resources for developing with Python on Windows
Python is becoming more and more popular, and there is no doubt that looking at the TIOBE programming language rankings we have recently tracked, the focus of the list for several months has been on Python.