Leak: Moto Razr 2 codename Smith was equipped with Snapdragon 765 processor
Motorola released the remake of the classic Razr mobile phone era Moto Razr last year. It is different from the Galaxy Fold released by Samsung. The design of this phone is indeed different and very stunning.
But unfortunately, the configuration of Moto Razr is really lackluster. The mobile phone released in 2019 is still only equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor, equipped with 6G + 128GB of memory & storage configuration, and 2510mAh battery.
However, the good news is that Motorola seems to have been developing a folding screen mobile phone, rather than just showing off a skill. At present, the developers of the XDA forum have revealed configuration information about Moto Razr 2, and the overall look is okay, at least better than Moto Razr.
- Moto Razr 2 Model: XT2071-4
- Moto Razr 2 codename: smith
- Memory: 6GB, 8GB
- Storage: 128GB, 256GB
- Battery: 2510mAh, 2845mAh
- Camera: front (built-in) 20 million pixels, rear 48 million pixels (GM1 sensor)
- System: Android 10
- Display: main screen: 6.2-inch pOLED 2142 × 876 resolution display; auxiliary screen: 2.69-inch gOLED 800 × 600 resolution display
- Network: 5G network connection using X52 baseband, does not support millimeter wave
At present, it seems that the configuration of Moto Razr 2 is good, but frankly, it is really difficult to sell a high-priced folding screen mobile phone with Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 processor in 2020.