Kubernetes is an open source system for managing containerized applications across multiple hosts; providing basic mechanisms for deployment, maintenance, and scaling of applications.
Kubernetes builds upon a decade and a half of experience at Google running production workloads at scale using a system called Borg, combined with best-of-breed ideas and practices from the community.
Kubernetes is hosted by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF). If you are a company that wants to help shape the evolution of technologies that are container-packaged, dynamically-scheduled and microservices-oriented, consider joining the CNCF. For details about who’s involved and how Kubernetes plays a role, read the CNCF announcement.
- fix smb remount issue on Windows (#73661, @andyzhangx)
- kube-apiserver: a request body of a CREATE/UPDATE/PATCH/DELETE resource operation larger than 100 MB will return a 413 “request entity too large” error. (#73805, @caesarxuchao)
- Custom apiservers built with the latest apiserver library will have the 100MB limit on the body of resource requests as well. The limit can be altered via ServerRunOptions.MaxRequestBodyBytes.
- The body size limit does not apply to subresources like pods/proxy that proxy request content to another server.
- The apiserver, including both the kube-apiserver and apiservers built with the generic apiserver library, will now return 413 RequestEntityTooLarge error if a json patch contains more than 10,000 operations. (#74000, @caesarxuchao)
- Update Cluster Autoscaler to version 1.3.7. (#74136, @jkaniuk)
- Fix watch to not send the same set of events multiple times causing watcher to go back in time (#73845, @wojtek-t)
- fixes an error processing watch events when running skewed apiservers (#73482, @liggitt)
- MAC Address filter has been fixed in vSphere Cloud Provider, it no longer ignores
00:05:69prefixes (#73721, @frapposelli)
- add goroutine to move unschedulable pods to activeq if they are not retried for more than 1 minute (#72558, @denkensk)
- Scale max-inflight limits together with master VM sizes. (#73268, @wojtek-t)
- Update to go1.10.8 (#73379, @cblecker)