AIDA 64 has initially supported Intel Panther Lake, and Clearwater Forest
FinalWire Ltd.’s AIDA 64 is a sophisticated diagnostic and benchmarking toolset, endowed with a myriad of capabilities to assist enthusiasts in overclocking, pinpointing hardware anomalies, stress-testing, and vigilant sensor monitoring. It boasts unique features to evaluate the prowess of processors, system memory, disk drives, and GPUs with OpenCL support. Beyond the home-centric AIDA64 Extreme, there’s the AIDA64 Engineer tailored for enterprise IT professionals and engineers, the AIDA64 Business for small to medium-sized enterprises, and the AIDA64 Network Audit tailored for the realm of network auditing.
Recently, FinalWire Ltd. unveiled the AIDA 64 v6.92.6610 beta, exhibiting preliminary support for Intel Panther Lake and Clearwater Forest processors, signifying that developers can harness the software to recognize unreleased silicon. However, this is not a full-fledged embrace of the next-gen hardware; specifications may still omit elemental details like frequencies or cache.
Aligning with Intel’s roadmap, Panther Lake will harness the Cougar Cove architecture’s P-Core, fabricated with the Intel 18A process and slated for a 2025 release. Panther Lake will grace both desktop and mobile platforms, with its desktop variant utilizing the LGA 1851 socket, akin to Arrow Lake. Clearwater Forest represents the second generation E-Core product within Intel’s Xeon lineup, also anticipated in 2025.
Detailed enhancements and inclusions:
- Hardware Monitoring / new item: CPU E-Core L2 voltage
- GPU information for nVIDIA RTX 4500 Ada Generation (AD104GL)
- identification of AMD Epyc 8004 Series (aka Siena)
- preliminary support for Intel Clearwater Forest CPU
- preliminary support for Intel Panther Lake CPU
- Intel Processor Number detection for Xeon Gold 6133
- motherboard specific sensor info for Asus B760M-P, B760M-P D4, Prime H610T2-CSM D4
- motherboard specific sensor info for EVGA Z790 Series
- motherboard specific sensor info for MSI MS-7720
- fixed: motherboard specific sensor info for MSI MS-7D85, 7D86, 7D89, 7E06, 7E07, 7E23, 7E25
- fixed: motherboard specific sensor info for MSI MS-7817
AIDA 64 is congruent with all contemporary 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows operating systems, encompassing Windows 11 and Windows Server 2022.