When voice meets technology, magic is created! Using the best voice recognition software, you can easily compose speeches, memos, emails, etc. As a result of technological improvement, audio transcription can be comfortably done on your laptop or smartphone. With constant updates and bug-fixes, the errors in transcriptions are being reduced every day and software is providing absolutely enthralling customer experiences.
The following software is capable of providing quick and accurate results under most circumstances:
- Google Cloud API:
Google Speech Cloud API is a reliable tool that is easy to work with. This tool is of great help to experts in the field of Behaviour Research. It minimizes your efforts and optimizes your work results. The software has been an advancement in the process of exchanging important data and information.
Efficient and accurate conversion from voice to text.
Performs functions quickly.
Easy to use and intuitive interface.
Audio to the text translation tool.
Decent response time.
This powerful software can organize the transcribed text as per the speech of the speakers. It can also recognize and identify different voices as well as background noises in your audio file. Audext lets you transcribe audio to text in just a few minutes. The best part of the software is that there is no upper limit of the audio file size that you wish to be transcribed. It also lets you edit the transcriptions.
- Advanced AI technology.
- Free transcription session of 30 minutes.
- Supports MP3, WAV, etc.
- Converts audio and video files.
- Offers the transcribed text in multiple formats.
- Highly accurate.
- Compatible with most browsers.
Audext is one of the most efficient and easy to use transcription tools. The combined presence of a media player and a text editor in the software, enables you to transcribe your audio files online. It is time-saving and an affordable solution to all your transcription-related needs. You can easily upload your audio or video files to the website and get it transcribed and automatically saved into your preferred format in no time.
It is a machine learning and open-source computer vision software. It offers a general infrastructure to accelerate the usage of machine perceptions in creations that are available commercially. It imposes minimum restrictions on the library’s use. It provides efficient solutions to real-time programs. It is used by big companies as well as start-ups for multifarious jobs.
- Provides numerous interfaces.
- A range of community forums.
- Offers a free-to-use library.
- Functions under the BSD license.
- Identification of objects and facial recognition.
- The library is simple to use.
- Supports Windows, Linux, Android, Mac OS, and Ios.
- Realtime results.
- Complex algorithm.
It is a speech-enabled notepad equipped with powerful speech-recognition technology. The built-in tools are designed to produce accurate results. Each note starts with a fresh new white page. While you speak naturally and fluently, the software takes down the dictated words efficiently. Your speech is sent to Google, where it is interpreted and sent back to Speechnotes as transcribed.
- Allows you to shift from dictation to key typing without any difficulty.
- You can dictate and edit simultaneously.
- Excellent fonts and colors.
- Saves the document automatically.
- Automatic letter capitalisation.
- Completely free.
- Highly accurate.
- Superb speech-recognition technology.
- Can be used only for dictation purposes.
- Documents can be accessed only from your computer.
- Amber Script:
Its speech-recognition engine helps you to transcribe audio to text. The online editor works further on the audio transcriptions. You can export the transcription in the format of your choice. It lets you adjust the text easily. You will also be able to highlight certain portions and search through your text without any trouble. It is a reliable and efficient tool that provides optimum accuracy.
- User-friendly interface.
- Supports multiple languages.
- The editor comes with speaker distinction and optional timestamps.
- Automatic speech recognition technology.
- Real-time notifications.
- Easy to use.
- Takes time to load.
Transcription is required in a variety of fields, such as law, journalism, medical, education, etc. Different audio transcription tools have different abilities and complexities. While some use advanced machine learning, some can be easily downloaded and used without much hassle.