The XigmaNAS NAS operating system can be installed on virtually any hardware platform to share computer data storage over a computer network. It is the simplest and fastest way to create a centralized and easily-accessible server for all kind of data!
XigmaNAS supports sharing across Windows, Apple, and UNIX-like systems. It includes ZFS, Software RAID (0,1,5), disk encryption, S.M.A.R.T / email reports etc. with following protocols/services: CIFS/SMB (samba), Samba AD, FTP, NFS v4, TFTP, AFP, RSYNC, Unison, iSCSI, UPnP, Bittorent, Syncthing, VirtualBox and noVNC, Bridge, CARP (Common Address Redundancy Protocol) and HAST (Highly Available Storage).
This all can easy be managed by a configurable webinterface.
XigmaNAS 188.8.131.52.7091 released.
– Upgrade FreeBSD to FreeBSD 12.1-RELEASE P0.
– WebGUI code & framework improvements.
– Update translations.
– Add sesutil.
– Add sas2ircu.
– Add sas3ircu.
– Add Aquantia AQtion (Atlantic) AQC107 Network Driver.
– Upgrade arcconf to 3.02.23600.
– Upgrade php to 7.3.11.
– Upgrade virtualbox-ose to 5.2.34.
– Upgrade sudo to 1.8.29.
– Upgrade samba to 4.10.10.
– Upgrade pecl-APCu to 5.1.18.
– Upgrade syncthing to 1.3.1.