Near the official version of the next Windows, Microsoft is currently accelerating to push the Windows 10 Insider Preview 19H1 to the Fast Ring users, these versions are mainly to fix problems for improving stability.
So from the recent Insider Preview, you can see that there are no new features, users can switch to the Slow Ring if they don’t want to update frequently.
The next Windows version is Windows 10 v1903. If there is no accident, the official version of this version will be officially launched at the end of April and early May.
Changelog Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18351
- If you haven’t been able to get the game State of Decay for free (for a limited time), we’ve just made more slots available! Whether you’ve tried it in earlier builds or haven’t had the chance yet, these instructions have everything you need. We’ve also made fixes to improve the download and install experience thanks to your feedback, so please try again if you had problems before.
- We fixed an issue from recent builds that could result in monitors being missing from the built-in Color Management application.
- We fixed an issue causing Explorer.exe to crash for some Insiders when Jump list content was updated.
- We fixed an issue resulting in some devices unexpectedly experiencing a 30 second wait before pin re-entry was available after a pin was incorrectly entered on the lock screen.
- We fixed an issue where the time shown on the clock in Windows Sandbox might not match the clock outside of Windows Sandbox.
- We fixed an issue where text scaling values did not persist across upgrades for Win32 applications.
- Due to a Narrator reading reliability issue for the “Change how capitalized text is read” feature, the feature has been disabled starting in build 18351.
- We fixed an issue where the mouse pointer color might be incorrectly switched to white after signing out and signing back in.