Teiid is a data virtualization system that lets applications use data from multiple heterogeneous data stores.
Teiid consists of a bunch of tools, components, and services that create and enforce two-way data. Real-time distributed data sources with abstraction and federation, data access, and integration eliminate the need to copy or otherwise move data system records.
In a nutshell: Teiid lets you access any data in your enterprise using JDBC + SQL and can federate these different sources of data.
Teiid 10.0.1 has been released and has solved 14 issues:
- [ TEIID-5106 ] – Tables names are case sensitive in Postgres / Oracle / MSSQL but not in Teiid.
- [ TEIID-5154 ] – Missing default method for IsDistinct
- [ TEIID-5137 ] – SystemAdmin.usage column dependency issue
- [ TEIID-5138 ] – JGroups Channel creation in domain mode is invalid
- [ TEIID-5139 ] – Reached maximum thread count “10” for worker pool “async-teiid-threads”
- [ TEIID-5140 ] – Teiid 10 postgres driver version
- [ TEIID-5146 ] – UNION of two similar JOIN queries fails with ASSERTION FAILED error if it contains table function of procedural call with arguments
- [ TEIID-5152 ] – “No value was available” error message when evaluating an expression
- [ TEIID-5153 ] – RAND function gives same results in view
- [ TEIID-5166 ] – Google spreadsheet insert fails
- [ TEIID-5171 ] – Forward navigation of expand returns wrong results.
- [ TEIID-5172 ] – Missing message for key “TEIID31262”
- [ TEIID-5173 ] – Swagger API mixup
- [ TEIID-5175 ] – Binding of Hive date types should not use the calendar