- Declarative: makes it painless to create interactive UIs. Design simple views for each state in your application, and React will efficiently update and render just the right components when your data changes. Declarative views make your code more predictable, simpler to understand, and easier to debug.
- Learn Once, Write Anywhere: We don’t make assumptions about the rest of your technology stack, so you can develop new features in React without rewriting existing code. React can also render on the server using Node and power mobile apps using React Native.
- Fix performance of
React.lazyfor large numbers of lazily-loaded components. (@acdlite in #14429)
- Clear fields on unmount to avoid memory leaks. (@trueadm in #14276)
- Fix bug with SSR and context when mixing
react@<16.6. (@gaearon in #14291)
- Fix a performance regression in profiling mode. (@bvaughn in #14383)
- Post to MessageChannel instead of window. (@acdlite in #14234)
- Reduce serialization overhead. (@developit in #14249)
- Fix fallback to
setTimeoutin testing environments. (@bvaughn in #14358)
- Add methods for debugging. (@mrkev in #14053)