- Declarative: makes it painless to create interactive UIs. Design simple views for each state in your application, and React will efficiently update and render just the right components when your data changes. Declarative views make your code more predictable, simpler to understand, and easier to debug.
- Learn Once, Write Anywhere: We don’t make assumptions about the rest of your technology stack, so you can develop new features in React without rewriting existing code. React can also render on the server using Node and power mobile apps using React Native.
React 16.6.1 released.
- Fallback should not remount every time a promise resolves. (@acdlite in #14083)
- Fix bug where Suspense keeps showing fallback even after everything finishes loading. (@acdlite in #14083)
- Fix unresolved default props in lifecycle methods of a lazy component. (@gaearon in #14112)
- Fix bug when recovering from an error thrown during complete phase. (@gaearon in #14104)