Microsoft released cumulative update KB4586853 to users of the test channel last month. This cumulative update is a CD-type update and therefore has the nature of a beta version.
Now this update is being pushed to the stable channel, including Windows 10 20H1 and Windows 10 20H2 will receive the update push. If you are looking for stability, it is recommended that you do not install the update for now.
Windows 10 v2004 and 20H2 share operating system core and system files. This cumulative update is also applicable to Windows 10 v2004/20H2.
While the successful installation of the cumulative update prompted to press the restart to complete the installation of the cumulative update.
- Updates an issue that causes Narrator to stop responding after you unlock a device if Narrator was in use before you locked the device.
- Updates an issue that prevents you from finding certain Microsoft Xbox consoles on a Windows device.
- Updates an issue that fails to display the Microsoft Xbox Game Bar app controls on supported monitors. This issue occurs in certain Microsoft DirectX® 9.0 (DX9) games that are running with Variable Refresh Rate enabled on these monitors.
- Updates an issue with USB 3.0 hubs. A device connected to the hub might stop working when you set the device to hibernate or restart the device.
- Updates an issue that randomly changes the input focus of edit controls when using the Japanese IME or the Chinese Traditional IME.
- Updates an issue that makes the touch keyboard unstable in the Mail app.
- Improves the visual quality of Windows Mixed Reality headsets that run in lower resolution mode.
- Updates an issue that prevents the PDF24 app, version 9.1.1, from opening .txt files.