Recently, Microsoft also rolled out a KB4541335 cumulative update to Windows 10 v1903/1909. This update mainly fixes some known issues in the system, such as applications not closing, errors that may occur when printing documents, and system locale settings. Here, we also remind you as always not to install the test update unless necessary, because no one knows what new problems will be brought after the installation.
- Updates an issue that causes an error when printing to a document share.
- Updates a performance issue in applications that occurs when content that is protected by digital rights management (DRM) plays or is paused in the background.
- Updates an issue that prevents the mute button from working on certain devices with the Microsoft Your Phone app.
- Updates an issue that prevents applications from closing.
- Updates an issue that causes calendar dates to appear on the wrong day of the week in the clock and date region of the notification area when you select the Samoa time zone.
- Updates an issue that causes applications to close unexpectedly when a user enters East Asian characters after changing the keyboard layout.