Microsoft releases KB5000842 Update Preview for Windows 10 20H1/20H2
Last week, Microsoft has released a new Update Preview to multiple versions of Windows 10. This type of update belongs to the C/D category update and not the stable version B category.
The so-called C/D cumulative update is of a test nature. In principle, users will not be received with this type of Update Preview if they do not manually click the check update button.
Now the KB5000842 Update Preview has also arrived in Windows 10 20H1/20H2 version, here is only recommended for enterprise administrators to deploy and evaluate the situation on the test machine.
- Updates an issue with zoom that occurs when using Microsoft Edge IE Mode on devices that use multiple high-DPI monitors.
- Updates an issue that makes high dynamic range (HDR) screens appear much darker than expected.
- Updates an issue that causes video playback to be out of sync in duplicate mode when you use multiple monitors.
- Updates an issue that displays nothing or shows “Computing Filters” indefinitely when you filter File Explorer search results.
- Updates an issue that makes the split layout unavailable for the touch keyboard when you rotate a device to portrait mode.
- Informs users when a child account in the Family Safety plan has administrative privileges.
- Updates an issue that prevents you from closing Toast Notifications using the Close button on touchscreen devices.
- Updates an issue with 7.1 channel audio technology.
Updates an issue that causes a device to stop working if you delete files or folders that OneDrive syncs.