KB4556803 is the cumulative update that Microsoft just released to Windows 10 version 2004, and the corresponding version is Windows 10 Build 19041.264. Users need to check the update after installing the update to install this cumulative update.
The content of the update is mainly to fix multiple security issues, and it is precisely because of a serious security problem that Microsoft has been delayed to release the Windows 10 version 2004 iso image file until now.
In addition, this update will also fix the problems encountered by the Disk Cleanup tool in the latest version. After installing the update, users can normally clean up the disk redundant files.
- We have fixed a performance issue in Windows Mixed Reality (WMR) that prevents it from working correctly for many users.
- We fixed an issue that prevents cleaning tools, such as Disk Cleanup, from removing previously installed updates.
- We have updated the 2020 start date for daylight saving time (DST) in the Kingdom of Morocco. For more information, see KB4557900.
- [ADDED 5/13] We have fixed the issue for devices configured for Dual Scan where Windows Update automatic updates background scan will silently fail to detect or install any updates with error 0x80240036.
- Security updates to Internet Explorer, the Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows App Platform and Frameworks, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows Input and Composition, Windows Media, Windows Shell, Microsoft Xbox, Microsoft Edge, Windows Fundamentals, Windows Cryptography, Windows Authentication, Windows Kernel, Windows Virtualization, Windows Update Stack, Windows Core Networking, Internet Information Services, Windows Network Security and Containers, Windows Active Directory, Windows Server, and the Microsoft JET Database Engine.