Microsoft pushes Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19043.844 to Beta Channel
Earlier, Microsoft pushed the Windows 10 21H1 test version to the Windows 10 Beta channel, but at that time only some users got the update, and not all users upgraded.
Now, this new version has been pushed to all beta users, if you are currently in the Windows 10 Beta channel, you should be able to receive the Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19043.844 version.
The new version pushed this time is actually a cumulative update. This cumulative update contains some bug fixes to resolve some known issues discovered by Microsoft.
- Windows Hello multicamera support to set the default as the external camera when both external and internal Windows Hello cameras are present.
- Windows Defender Application Guard performance improvements including optimizing document opening scenario times.
- We fixed an issue that causes a one minute or more delay when you open a Microsoft Defender Application Guard (WDAG) Office document. This occurs when you try to open a file using a Universal Naming Convention (UNC) path or Server Message Block (SMB) share link.
- We improved Robocopy’s performance when copying files that total over 400 MB in size.
- We fixed an issue that causes a WDAG container to use almost 1 GB of memory (working set) when the container is idle.
- Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) Group Policy Service (GPSVC) updating performance improvement to support remote work scenarios.
- We fixed an issue that causes changes that the Active Directory (AD) administrator makes to user or computer group membership to propagate slowly. Although the access token eventually updates, these changes do not appear when the administrator uses gpresult /r or gpresult /h to create a report.