Microsoft has been cooperating with Samsung for many years. At Samsung’s new product launch event last night, Microsoft continued to join in and bring more new features to Samsung devices.
Among them, Windows 10 Your Phone app brings a variety of new features to Samsung’s new devices, and these new features will gradually expand to support more non-Samsung devices in the future.
The most noteworthy new feature is “access your Android phone’s apps directly from your PC”. The new features that Microsoft brings this time to allow users to seamlessly connect or switch between computers and mobile phones.
For example, when using a communication application on a mobile phone to chat with people, you can also directly switch to the computer and continue to start the application chat on the computer without holding the mobile phone.
After using Your Phone app linked to Windows 10 on some Samsung devices, you can directly access all installed applications on your phone on your computer.
In fact, users do not need to install these applications on the computer, because now Windows 10 can directly operate Android devices for the cross-screen experience.
Users can even pin Android applications to the Windows 10 taskbar or start menu for quick startup, and of course, they can also make calls directly to the computer.
- See a list of your installed Android apps directly within the Your Phone app.
- Add your frequently used apps to the favorites section or search among your apps for even quicker access.
- Launch any mobile app directly from your PC.
- Apps and your mirrored phone screen launch in a separate window on your PC.
- Pin your mobile apps to Windows Task bar or Start menu.
- Stay in the know by keeping an eye on the app notification badging (unread notifications) in the All apps list or your Favorites.