MariaDB 10.1.33 was released. MariaDB database management system is a branch of MySQL, mainly by the open source community in the maintenance, using GPL license MariaDB is designed to be fully compatible with MySQL, including API and command line.
- PCRE updated to 8.42
- The embedded server library now supports SSL when connecting to remote servers.
- ALTER TABLE fixes: MDEV-14693, MDEV-16080, MDEV-15937
- encryption fixes: MDEV-15937, MDEV-16092, MDEV-15752, MDEV-15566
- systemd and shutdown fixes: MDEV-14705
- As per the MariaDB Deprecation Policy, this will be the last release of MariaDB 10.1 for Debian 7 Wheezy
- In this release experimental Ubuntu 18.04 “bionic” packages are present in the MariaDB 10.1 repository. However, because Ubuntu includes MariaDB 10.1 in its main repositories we recommend using the Ubuntu provided MariaDB 10.1 packages for general use.