MariaDB 10.3.10 releases: Popular MySQL branch version
The MariaDB database server is published as free and open source software under the General Public License version 2. MariaDB is designed as a drop-in replacement of MySQL(R) with more features, new storage engines, fewer bugs, and better performance.
MariaDB 10.3.10 has been released.
Syntax / General Features
- System-versioned tables (also known as AS OF) (MDEV-12894)
- Table Value Constructors (MDEV-12172) — GSoC 2017 project by Galina Shalygina
- Transform [NOT] IN predicate with long list of values INTO [NOT] IN subquery (MDEV-12176) — GSoC 2017 project by Galina Shalygina
- ROW TYPE OF now supports local SP variables (MDEV-14139)
- Aggregate stored functions (MDEV-7773) — GSoC 2016 project by Varun Gupta
- Support for LIMIT clause in GROUP_CONCAT() (MDEV-11297)
- PERCENTILE_CONT, PERCENTILE_DISC, and MEDIAN window functions (MDEV-12985)
- FOR … END FOR statement (MDEV-14415)
- XA RECOVER FORMAT=’SQL’ (MDEV-14593)
- Oracle compatible SUBSTR() function (MDEV-14012) — contribution by Jérôme Brauge
- INVISIBLE columns (MDEV-10177) — GSoC 2016 project by Sachin Setiya
- Various scalability improvements (MDEV-14529, MDEV-14505)
- Sequences can now be used with DEFAULT.
- Semi-sync plugin merged into the server (MDEV-13073) — contribution by Alibaba
- CREATE SEQUENCE (MDEV-10139)
- SHOW CREATE SEQUENCE
- ALTER SEQUENCE
- DROP SEQUENCE
- NEXT VALUE FOR
- PREVIOUS VALUE FOR