The KDE team today released KDE Plasma 5.15.4, introducing many new features and improvements to this popular GNU/Linux graphical desktop environment. After six months of development, the Plasma 5.15 desktop environment has undergone many improvements, including a new configuration interface, new options for complex network configurations, redesigned icons, improved third-party technology and application integration, and a greatly improved Discover, Plasma’s software and add-on installer.
- Ignore source packages when adding them to the PK list. Commit.
- Flatpak: disable dis/enabling sources. Commit. Fixes bug #404370
- Fwupd: No need to make the code hard to read for no reason. Commit.
- Sources: Fix QML error when un/selecting a source. Commit. See bug #404370
- Kns: wallpaperplugin.knsrc comes from plasma. Commit.
- Fix warning, don’t catch object we don’t need. Commit.
- Don’t accept invalid KNS EntryInternal results. Commit. Phabricator Code review D18760
- Fix –categories with delayed categories. Commit.
- Restore proper background color on list and sources pages. Commit. See bug #404827. Phabricator Code review D19712
- Don’t allow refreshing during updates. Commit. Fixes bug #403333
- Use Attica forwarding headers. Commit.
- Harmonize use of #if and #ifdef, using #if everywhere. Commit.
- The crash dialog no longer cuts off text after backtracing. Commit. Fixes bug #337319. Phabricator Code review D19390