iPhone 12 will use a design similar to the iPhone 5
If everything goes well, then Apple is expected to hold this year ’s flagship iPhone conference as usual in September this year. Today, the media revealed some information about new products that Apple will release this year.
- Apple will release four 5G iPhones this year
- The middle frame of iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max will adopt sharp stainless steel trimming design similar to the latest iPad Pro
- This year ’s overall iPhone design will be similar to the iPhone 5 ’s sharp body design
- Apple will release a HomePod smart Bluetooth speaker that is smaller and cheaper
- Apple will release AirTags, a tracking accessory this year, which can be attached to your item, and then you can track this item through your iPhone
- The new A-series processors will greatly improve AI and AR capabilities
Earlier this month, there was news that the iPhone 12 series will continue to use the rear three-camera design, but then there is news that Apple will use the LIDAR 3D sensor for the iPhone 12 Pro series, and Apple is testing the 64 MP camera for iPhone, if there is a version of the iPhone with 64 MP cameras this year, it is estimated that it may become a general on the camera evaluation media list with excellent camera resolution.
In addition, Apple will add night mode, better HDR mode, and macro shooting functions to the camera of the iPhone 12 series phones. In addition, there is news that the iPhone 12 Pro Max will be equipped with a 4400mAh battery and a 6.5-inch display with a high refresh rate of 120Hz.